I do. I hardly ever use it though but my thing is erink0o1 :)
unless you personally know me.. you won’t know who the person is lol so I’m confused why you’re asking. If you come off anon I’d be happy to tell you but that person may not want all of my Tumblr followers to know her personal business ya know?
Every time I watch a trailer for one of the Paranormal Activity movies I think.. Never, ever, ever gonna happen, yet somehow every year I find myself in the theater hiding under my knitted hat filled with tension and regret.
Hmm it depends on who it was whether or not I’d be curious. She’s a very close friend.
a girl with a good eye for photography :) why so curious anon?
okay fine. You’re right
(jk a girl who slept over recently took the picture)
C: Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior? Nope the only thing I look down on is someone who spreads hate because of their religious views. Accept me for who I am and I couldn’t care less what your religious views are.
Y: Do looks mean anything to you? Don’t lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly? Well if I didn’t find someone attractive the desire to have sex wouldn’t really be there so that wouldn’t be fair to them as far as a romantic relationship goes.. But there are more factors than outward appearance that make someone attractive to me.
V:A world without religion, good, bad, neutral? Neutral. I think some people just need something to believe in and if that helps them that’s fine. I just wish there was a worldwide understanding that we don’t need to all follow the same religion.
O: Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life? Dirt poor.
- A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
- B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
- C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
- D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
- E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
- F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
- G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
- H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
- I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
- J. Could you live without having sex ever (again) in exchange for eternal youth?
- K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie?
- L. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
- M. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose?
- N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
- O. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
- P. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad?
- Q. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
- R. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people?
- S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
- T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
- U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
- V. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
- W. The men's rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why?
- X. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?
- Y. Do looks mean anything to you? Don't lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly?
- Z. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa.